Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Back to posting!


Ok. I stopped writing my blog after only 3 posts. I acknowledge that. It’s not like anyone is reading it anyway so what does it matter? And who am I directing this question at?

I was very busy with Uni work I must say. I didn’t really have enough time to even play the game, let alone writer about my experiences within it!


I do, however, feel like continuing on with the blog (as of now). I am going to try and recap on the big things that have happened to me in-game over the last month or so.


Firstly, soon after I posted my last post, I stopped playing Walkure. I just go bored like I do with many of my toons. But I love the game so much that I couldn’t stop play.

That’s where Ethelwulf comes in. I made myself a cool Human Paladin. I already have another Pally on a horde server but I loved that one enough to make an Alliance one.

However, my chronic Alt-itis got the better of me and I stopped playing him at level 7. That’s where Witte comes in. Ill speak about her in my next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment