Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Gettin' my twink on!



I got bored of Witte. There was nothing new I hadn’t played before on my horde feral Druid. And only reason I began levelling Ethelwulf again was the prospect of twinking him out at level 19. I had never twinked a toon out and with over 6k worth of gold in the bank; I felt it was the right time.

So I began looking up gear guides for Paladin twinks. I found an awesome guide at WowWiki http://www.wowwiki.com/Level_19_paladin_twink_guide It got me very interested. My lovely girlfriend ran me through a whole bunch of instances to get some of the gear. At the same time I was levelling, so it worked out very well. The hardest thing to get was the Cavedweller Bracers

I originally thought they were a bit too low level for a 19 twink but I LUUURV following game guides, so my girlfriend and I proceeded to corpse-jump through the streets of sunny Orgrimmar towards Rage Fire Chasm. Luckily they dropped on our first run. Job Done!

The other things were relatively easy to acquire. Admittedly there were some things that I either didn’t bother getting, or replaced with something equally as good. As I was levelling up I started experimenting with healing instead of DPS. It was nice to get lots of ty’s and thanks while in WSG. I became addicted to the praise. Mmmmm sweet-sweet Praise! Anyway, so about level 16 I decided to re-spec (and also quasi-re-gear) Holy. After a few more instance runs and AH trips, I was ready.

However, I only played for about 2 days at level 19……

No comments:

Post a Comment