Friday, March 20, 2009

Decisions, Decisions




I did it. I chose to buy a time-card although, it happened in a rather complex way.

My mind had been switching between yes and no ever since I posted my last blog entry. I was so close to JB HIFI just before work and yet I did not buy one. I still wasn’t sure if I would use it.

About half-way through my shift I knew I had made a mistake. Also, I didn’t finish work until the shops shut so I was pretty much without options. And then, to my surprise, in walked my beautiful girlfriend and her mum. Without hesitation I gave her the 40 bucks and got her to purchase one for me.

So that’s how it went down. I am glad I did end up getting one because I have had a lot of fun tonight. I even started questing again!!!

One quest in particular made me feel like I was playing the expansion more than any other. The quest: ‘Surrender…Not!’. It wasn’t so much the gameplay that made me feel I was playing an expansion. It was the amazing design of the Murloc suit, as well as its custom-made dance, that excited me so much. I spent ages just looking at the graphics. I loved the jumping animations especially.

So, for the last couple of hours I have been questing in the Borean Tundra and really loving it. I have less than a third of my level before I ding, and I feel I will topple that goal very soon. Strand of the Ancients here I come.
Another reason I loved questing tonight was the way in which my DK can take on six mobs of his level at one time. This makes any quest that involves killing, or looting mobs, so much easier. I LOVE IT! Currently I am Blood specced but have no real idea about where I’m going with it. As of yet I haven’t even put in the last talent point!

Thanks to my recent mining efforts, I was able to mine a fair few Cobalt nodes while questing tonight. However, I was saddened to find out they sold for only around 30g a stack. I think I will keep them for now. I intend to take up Engineering as my DK’s second profession anyways

When I get to level 80 I am planning to spec Unholy as I hear it is the best for PvP (which is what I hope I will mainly be doing).

Next time I will be able to play is tomorrow night, and I hope to be very close to 71 by the time I stop. I will update the blog with anything of interest when I get a chance tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment