Thursday, March 19, 2009

WoW time-card expiry




My time-card had expired. In the few days before expiration, I was very unsure as to whether or not I would buy another one. This was mainly because I had just gotten back into the game and was not sure I wanted to fork out AU$40 on a hope that I would continue playing. The few hours I spent in-game over the last few days were exactly how I usually spend my WoW-time. I went mining

In fact, I mined to much that I reached my level cap of 375 and had to go North to get trained again. As my character is a level 70 Death Knight, this was no problem; it just came as a shock. I am now ready to quest in the North without being teased by un-mineable nodes.

However, do I even want to quest? A whole ten levels of more-or-less new content await me ( I do have a level 74 hunter on another realm). I just don’t know whether I will be entertained. I still think I would rather farm and get my epic flying mount. However, there are incentives to levelling.

Namely, the Strand of the Ancients. I really want to try out this new Battleground when I do in-fact level once more. Unfortunately for me, I have over 1 million XP before I can enter it.

As of yet I am undecided whether or not to buy another time-card. I will have to decide this afternoon before I go to work. If I don’t get it, and regret it, I will have a rather boring night.

No comments:

Post a Comment